Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Souvenirs

I wish words were my forte.

But Im only good at feeling things. Containing enough things bottled and flowing from and thru me. Making something useful or beautiful with it has always been a problem.

My entire life I've lived collecting things, moments, feelings, snapshots of my life, knitting and entwining them with my favorite songs, pretty strings and flowers, adding quotes from books, and listing them by years, sure and certain that someday I would be able to express them, print them, sing, write or draw them into papers, walls, or other surface.

Sadly, none of such talent was ever developed by me, and all these things are still in here.


Today, I wish I could say something about that first time your hand touched my forearm.



STK: DCfC - I will follow you into the dark

I´ll keep a snapshot of your fingers
for years to come.

3 comments:

OE | Camus said...

Llegara...!

-_-! Abrazo!

espinasdepescado said...

te extraño, niña. te extraño.

feniletilamina said...

Querida Sarah Tous, me fui por un tiempo, pero he vuelto... siempre vuelvo.

Espero que sigas escribiendo.

Un abrazo

feniletilamina