Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Moon my man

so changeable, an such lovable lad to me...
Id like to stay awake all night tonight, wanna take your hand and go around the night visiting every single lit room in town, looking for purple lights and red lighting in bars an pubs, find every single spot with a cool bass to dance to, wanna take my hips, your hands,my hair and your hat to every available dancefloor, put my ear to your chest and hear the deaf thumps follow the rhythm of the music pulsing off the speakers and our veins. I wanna take a look into a pair of stars, clouded with desire and a glint of that sweet serial killer malice hidden right behind the marked door. I wanna walk thru alleys and enter secret parties inside old houses, folow the thousand steps up to the roof in wich we are alone in between a thousand of strangers moving to the same guitar riff. And in the end, find the dirtiest spot of the house and with the smell of stale beer invading our nostrils and our heads make passersbys blush.

STK: My Moon, my man - Feist/ Time is running out - Muse (fucking soundtrack - pun intended *snickers*)

leyendo blogs ajenos... Wanna bite your shoulder, simple as that


No comments: