Sunday, October 14, 2012

Regrets pile up sometimes. 

As you try to resolve things around you; it's unavoidable to go back to all the things you've done wrong or fail to acomplish. I keep going back to memories of  things I wish I could change. I keep walking past memory lane and analize the crap out of everything. 

This latest failure to launch gave me a new perspective of things. Mistakes go both ways; yes, but in the end there's a stack of facts that are pile up on my side, and that I must admit reflect perfectly my very common pattern of behavior. 

I do things my way. I choose to be where I am. I chose, I keep on choosing it. 

I'd love to have done a lot of things some other way, but regrets end up being just a few after a close look.

I don't regret you; but I don't regret letting you go. 
I regret him, but also I regret letting him go.

I don't pretend to make any sense. 

STK: Daniel - Elton John 

You could be happy and I won't know.

No comments: