Saturday, October 24, 2009

There's a thunder in my heart

Unaware that you are tearing me asunder.

thump tack , thump tack, thump dum tack.

I can hear it.

.,.,.,..,.,.,..,.,.,..,

a third noise, every third beat.

Nothing big, nothing fancy.

A small tearing at a valve, a little flapping every closing making a fluttering noise every once in a while. But right then, right there, is my undoing.

Ours.

That tiny piece of land, was yours. And if you wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me, but see? that's how deep the bullet lied already. growing roots and wings. Stretching room and adding a third noise to every third beat.

As it turns out, there's no spear point, no arrow, just gunpowder and fading sparks leaving small black marks allover.

That's all that is left, blank walls, wide open spaces for planning and building. Empty hallways.

And a third noise, every third beat.


STK: Without you Im nothing - Placebo and David Bowie

Strange infatuation, such imagination
instant correlation
I'd have taken it, by your side
., ., .., ., ., .., ., ., .., ., ., ..,

.,
.,
..,

No comments: