Sunday, October 25, 2009

Time is never time at all

http://twurl.nl/t00ukk

That first chords take me to a specific place.

A very exact moment in myself.

A very naive and hopeful self.

At 16 you are at your most alive and aware self. There's this sense that every single breath you take means something, is there for a reason, it's painful and the air tastes both sweet and tangy, you cannot tell what is that thing you are expecting, or working towards, but you can feel it coming over.

It's all about expecting that big wave. or drowning in what you think it is.

On my very specific case, I waited for a wave to sweep me, I waited on my toes for that one big night of impossibles, of wondrous thrills and delightful rush.

That night did happen, now I know.

Now, I remember all that I didn't notice while waiting.

I'm a fool to want you

No comments: